Fees are due at the time of your appointment. Fees are determined by the service being rendered and may be based on a sliding scale. We will agree upon a fee at the beginning of treatment. The practice currently accepts Medicare. However, your insurance company may provide out-of-network services for which you can receive reimbursement. You will be provided with all the necessary information and paperwork to seek reimbursement from your insurance company.
Services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?